NHA Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, NHA Services, Inc., has been an essential partner to Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA) members. We help hospitals and health care providers across the state strengthen their operational and financial performance, improve quality and outcomes, transform infrastructure, and prepare for the future.
- We offer unparalleled opportunities for addressing the business challenges facing health care organizations. Utilizing our services supports the NHA and benefits all NHA members.
- NHA Services is committed to be the first resource Nebraska health care providers turn to for access to workable, cost-effective solutions. Our partners undergo a strategic vetting process and approval by the NHA Services Board of Directors to ensure they provide the right products and services needed to respond to the changing health care landscape. Our preferred business partners have passed our highest standards for quality and service.
At NHA Services, we’re all about connecting hospitals and providers with the right companies to enhance efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care quality. We work hard to find the best business solutions in the marketplace, so you can focus on doing what you do best – delivering exceptional, quality care.
We have no appetite for average. Average is delivered by ordinary organizations.
We exceed expectations. We are extraordinary.
For more information, contact Jon Borton at 402-742-8147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NHA Services Preferred Business Partner Service Lines (as of 03/22/19)
- 340B Prescription Drug Program Management
- Access to online HR Policy Assistance/Employee Handbook Builder
- Business Intelligence/Strategic Planning/Provider Systems/Care Management
- Class Action Lawsuit Monitoring
- Criminal/Work History Background Checks
- Direct Hire/Retained Search/Interim Executives/Supplemental Staffing
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Financial Services/Cost Reports/Revenue Cycle Compliance
- Health Care Data Management
- HIPAA/Privacy Threat Assessments
- Hospital Laboratory & Patient Blood Management
- Managed IT Services
- Medical Air/Ambulatory Transportation Insurance
- Medical Waste Disposal/Recycling
- Natural Gas Discount Purchasing
- Online Employee Education/Learner Management System
- PACS, RIS/PACS/Mammo PACS/Advanced Visualization/Cardiology
- Physical Therapy/Speech Pathology Services – Program Development/Management Services
- Physician Recruitment
- Real-time Admissions and Discharge Notifications – Linking Providers
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Supply Chain Management/Access to National GPO Pricing
- Temporary Clinical Staffing Services
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits
- Workers Comp Insurance Coverage
The NHA 2019 Spring Showcase provides a day of educational sessions, networking and learning more about the many service lines that are available to help your hospital thrive. Several NHA Services Partners are onsite to speak with you one-on-one.
* This program is open to staff from NHA member hospitals only.
This program is authorized to award 5.25 hours of ACHE Qualified Education continuing education credit on behalf of NHA Services, Inc. for this program toward advancement or recertification in ACHE.
May 8, 2019
Holiday Inn Express - North Platte
May 9, 2019
Best Western Plus Lincoln & Suites - Lincoln
The NHA Services/LMC Safety Committee has prepared a timely and vibrant agenda for the 2019 Safety Seminars. These annual programs (available at two locations) expose hospital and health care risk managers, safety directors, facilities managers and human resources professionals to the latest trends, issues and practices related hospital risk and safety concerns. Individual learning sessions will give you practical information that you can use now. With colleagues from across the state attending, the program will offer rich networking opportunities. This event is free to staff of all NHA member hospitals.