2020 WRTS CANCELLED
With so many unknowns about the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the Western Regional Trustee Symposium Planning Committee have made a very difficult decision, determining that it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our members to cancel the 24th Annual Western Regional Trustee Symposium scheduled for June 10-12.
It is very unfortunate, however, during this time filled with so much uncertainty we feel it would be irresponsible to bring health care professionals to one place and then have them return to hospitals and to their communities posing the risk of spreading COVID-19.
About the Western Regional Trustee Symposium
For nearly a quarter-century, the Western Regional Trustee Symposium (WRTS) has offered quality healthcare governance programming to hospital board members and executive leadership. With the goal of furthering healthcare governance excellence at every hospital in the mid-, mountain, and southwest, the WRTS program is designed to:
- broaden participants’ awareness of current healthcare trends
- provide education on roles, responsibilities and management of hospital boards
- impart understanding of how the healthcare landscape affects trustees, their boards and communities
- share best practices of successful healthcare governance
- encourage networking with trustees and leaders from hospitals of varying size and scope
- challenge conventional thinking with fresh approaches to common healthcare governance concerns and practices
Why attend WRTS?
- Top-notch healthcare speakers
- Networking, networking, networking
- First-rate educational sessions
- National, regional and local perspectives—in one place
- Deep dives into trustee roles and responsibilities
- Diversity of hospitals and hospital issues—in one place
- Idea and information exchange with true peers
- Face-to-face with qualified reps offering hospital-focused solutions
Who should attend?
All hospital trustees, executives and members of state hospital associations across the U.S. will benefit from the content and connections at WRTS. Trustees and executive leadership are encouraged to attend as a team. Get a group discount when four or more individuals from the same organization register at once!