The 23rd Annual Western Regional Trustee Symposium will be held June 5-7, 2019, at the Hilton Garden Inn Missoula in Missoula, Montana.
Who Should Attend?
Trustees and executive leadership are encouraged to attend as a team. A discount is provided if four or more individuals from the same organization register under one payment. Spouses and guests are also welcome to attend the group breakfasts and Welcome Reception, but you will need to register. All hospital trustees, executives or other employees who are members of a state hospital association, regardless of their location in the U.S., are invited to attend.
Why Should You Attend?
This unique meeting offers learning and connections through educational sessions, networking and information exchange. National and regional perspectives from diverse hospitals add focus — whether your passions are larger trends or more locally focused interests.
Montana's Claim to Fame
Did you know that several award-winning movies were filmed in Montana, many in Missoula. Some of the more well known are:
- Forrest Gump (starring Tom Hanks and Robin Wright)
- Nebraska (starring Bruce Dern)
- Beethoven 2 (starring Charles Grodin and Bonnie Hunt)
- Little Big Man (starring Dustin Hoffman and Faye Dunaway)
- What Dreams May Come (starring Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding, Jr.)
- The Untouchables (starring Kevin Costner)
- Always (starring Richard Dreyfuss, John Goodman, Audrey Hepburn and Holly Hunter)
- Heartland (starring Rip Torn)
- A River Runs Through It (starring Brad Pitt, Craig Sheffer and Tom Skerritt)