No Surprises Act - Real World Impacts webinar
THIS WEBINAR IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY PYA.
Since it took effect on January 1, 2022, the No Surprises Act (NSA) has created numerous headaches for providers, none of which seem to be going away. In this one-hour webinar, PYA’s Martie Ross and Kathy Reep will discuss the real-world impact of the NSA, including:
• Complying with notification requirements
• Determining patient responsibility for out-of-network (OON) services
• Negotiating with payers over payment for OON services
• Navigating the independent dispute resolution process
• Dealing with the NSA’s impact on payer negotiations
• Generating good faith estimates for self-pay patients
• Responding to federal enforcement activity
Martie and Kathy also will address the latest NSA litigation and recently-published reports on the NSA’s impact on the healthcare industry.