AI-driven Strategies Deliver Competitive Advantages, Higher ROI and Better-Quality Care webinar (IHA 7.19.23)
Dates: Wednesday, July 19
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT
Scott Orstad, VP of Marketing for Catholic Health
Mia Wohl, Senior Client Success Manager & Marketing Strategist with Actium Health
Cost: $195 to NHA members (per hospital, no charge for additional lines, recordings available up to 60 days after the webinar)
With the rise of consumerism and increased competition, health care providers must continuously innovate and adapt their patient engagement strategies to differentiate their brand and foster meaningful connections with their patients. This session will discuss how artificial intelligence and machine learning can be applied to electronic medical record data to identify and engage the highest risk and highest need patients.
• Describe how to increase patient activation and drive higher conversion rates.
• Discuss how to leverage patient data to proactively identify, prioritize and engage high-risk patients.
• Identify how to easily employ artificial intelligence and machine learning into engagement strategies.
• Identify how to increase brand awareness in a competitive market by delivering patient-centered value.
• Marketing and communications leaders.
• Service line health care leaders.
Scott Orstad is the vice president of marketing at Catholic Health, a six-hospital health care system based on Long Island, New York. He leads the brand and digital marketing teams responsible for omnichannel advertising, customer relationship management direct-to-consumer marketing, digital and web, social media, reputation management, call center and video content production.
Mia Wohl is a senior client success manager and marketing strategist for Actium Health, a patient activation and engagement solutions company that provides real-time data analysis and outreach to at-risk patients. Wohl works with clients to create targeted marketing strategies and track results and downstream outcomes.